Professional Photography Training
What you will learn from our beginner’s photography training.
Once in a while, we conduct training for members of the #Iamelitefamily.
Here is what you can expect to gain when you attend our Professional photography training.
- DSLR Camera layout, controls, and lens aspects.
- Exposure (How ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed work together).
- Automatic vs. Manual camera modes.
- Advanced Exposure Control.
- White Balance and Colour.
- Focusing and Depth of Field.
- Portraits: Basic Aspects, Natural Lighting, Equipment, Composition, and Posing.
- Portraits | Practical Shoot.
- Visual Composition | Practical Shoot.
This training is for #Iamelitefamily if you would like to become join the family here is everything you need to do Join #Iamelitefamily
Who is a Profesional Photographer?
A professional photographer is a photographer who earns 100% of his income from photography. We like to help you begin to see the value of your Nikon DSLR investment.